Adobe ACA Illustrator Exam Study
Supplied by: Adobe Team
This Adobe ACA Illustrator Exam Study Package provides online exam practice questions for the 'Graphic Design & Illustration Using Adobe Illustrator' Exam.
Included in this package:
The iPassExam Adobe ACA Illustrator Question Bank contains 145+ exam style practice Multiple Choice Questions (MCQ's). These MCQs have been written to match the style, format and difficulty of the actual exam.
This Question Bank is organized to match the curriculum of the Graphic Design & Illustration Using Adobe Illustrator (as laid out by Adobe Certified Associate program) .
All of iPassExam's exam resources are written by a dedicated team of experts in their field.
When you purchase with iPassExam you are assured of:
Our Illustrator question bank is categorized to match the official syllabus so you can work in conjunction with Adobe Certified Associate program.
Up-to-Date Subject Matter
The iPassExam question banks are continuously updated to ensure all questions are kept current. With our practice tests you can be confident you're studying with questions that are going to match the actual exams content.
Our multiple-choice format simulates the actual Illustrator exam so you get accustomed to the actual test interface.
iPassExam's Adobe Illustrator ACA Exam questions are designed to be as challenging as those on your actual exam (perhaps more so). If you're achieving a passing score of 66% with iPassExam, you should be confident that you can achieve the same passing score of 66% on the actual exam.
Unlike the actual test, we mark each question one at a time so you're able to see if you have selected the correct option. We also provide question explanations that often contain links to official sources so you can do additional reading in that area.
Domain 1.0 Setting Project Requirements
- 1.1 Identify the purpose, audience, and audience needs for preparing graphics.
- 1.2 Demonstrate knowledge of standard copyright rules for artwork, graphics, and graphic use.
- 1.3 Demonstrate knowledge of project management tasks and responsibilities.
- 1.4 Communicate with others (such as peers and clients) about design plans.
- Domain 2.0 Identifying Design Elements Used When Preparing Graphics
- 2.1 Demonstrate knowledge of design principles, elements, and graphic composition.
- 2.2 Demonstrate knowledge of graphic resolution, graphic size, and graphic file formats for web, video, and print.
- 2.3 Demonstrate knowledge of typography.
- 2.4 Demonstrate knowledge of the use of symbols and representative graphics.
- 2.5 Understand key terminology when working with graphics.
Domain 3.0 Understanding Adobe Illustrator
- 3.1 Identify elements of the Illustrator user interface and demonstrate knowledge of their functions.
- 3.2 Use nonprinting design tools in the interface.
- 3.3 Demonstrate an understanding of and select the appropriate features and options required to manage color,
- pattern, and gradient swatches.
- 3.4 Demonstrate an understanding of vector drawing concepts.
- 3.5 Demonstrate knowledge of how to work with brushes, symbols, graphic styles, and patterns.
- 3.6 Demonstrate knowledge of layers and masks.
- 3.7 Import, export, and save files.
Domain 4.0 Create Graphics Using Adobe Illustrator
- 4.1 Demonstrate knowledge of how to create documents.
- 4.2 Demonstrate knowledge of how to use drawing and shape tools.
- 4.3 Demonstrate knowledge of how to use type tools.
- 4.4 Demonstrate knowledge of how to use scanned or photographic images.
- 4.5 Demonstrate the ability to create realistic graphics.
- 4.6 Demonstrate knowledge of how to modify and transform objects.
Domain 5.0 Archive, Export, and Publish Graphics Using Adobe Illustrator
- 5.1 Demonstrate knowledge of preparing graphics for web, print, and video.
Get Expert Advice
If you need more information on any question, use the feedback system to get a response directly from the questions author (experts in their subject areas). iPassExam are there to help you pass the exam.
Any Time, Any Place
No downloads, no install’s, no hassle – all you need is a Web Browser. Accessible on mobile devices, tablets, and desktops. Learn when and where you want to.
Adobe, and all of the Adobe products are trademarks of Adobe Systems Incorporated. Our Adobe Study Aids are independent study aids and are not affiliated with, nor have they been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Adobe.