Adobe ACA Photoshop Exam Study
Supplied by: Adobe Team
This Adobe ACA Photoshop Exam Study Package provides online exam practice questions for the 'Visual Communication Using Adobe Photoshop' Exam.
Included in this package:
The iPassExam Adobe ACA Photoshop Question Bank contains 160+ exam style practice Multiple Choice Questions (MCQ's). These MCQs have been written to match the style, format and difficulty of the actual exam.
This Question Bank is organized to match the curriculum of the Visual Communication Using Adobe Photoshop (as laid out by Adobe Certified Associate program) .
All of iPassExam's exam resources are written by a dedicated team of experts in their field.
When you purchase with iPassExam you are assured of:
Our Photoshop question bank is categorized to match the official syllabus so you can work in conjunction with Adobe Certified Associate program.
Up-to-Date Subject Matter
The iPassExam question banks are continuously updated to ensure all questions are kept current. With our practice tests you can be confident you're studying with questions that are going to match the actual exams content.
Our multiple-choice format simulates the actual Photoshop exam so you get accustomed to the actual test interface.
iPassExam's Adobe Photoshop ACA Exam questions are designed to be as challenging as those on your actual exam (perhaps more so). If you're achieving a passing score of 66% with iPassExam, you should be confident that you can achieve the same passing score of 66% on the actual exam.
Unlike the actual test, we mark each question one at a time so you're able to see if you have selected the correct option. We also provide question explanations that often contain links to official sources so you can do additional reading in that area.
Domain 1.0 Setting Project Requirements
- 1.1 Identify the purpose, audience, and audience needs for preparing images.
- 1.2 Demonstrate knowledge of standard copyright rules for images and image use.
- 1.3 Demonstrate knowledge of project management tasks and responsibilities.
- 1.4 Communicate with others (such as peers and clients) about design plans.
Domain 2.0 Identifying Design Elements When Preparing Images
- 2.1 Demonstrate knowledge of image resolution, image size, and image file formats for web, video, and print.
- 2.2 Demonstrate knowledge of design principles, elements, and image composition.
- 2.3 Demonstrate knowledge of typography.
- 2.4 Demonstrate knowledge of color correction using Photoshop.
- 2.5 Demonstrate knowledge of image-generating devices, their resulting image types, and how to access resulting
- images in Photoshop.
- 2.6 Understand key terminology when working with digital images.
Domain 3.0 Understanding Adobe Photoshop
- 3.1 Identify elements of the Photoshop user interface and demonstrate knowledge of their functions.
- 3.2 Demonstrate knowledge of layers and masks.
- 3.3 Demonstrate knowledge of importing, exporting, organizing, and saving.
- 3.4 Demonstrate knowledge of producing and reusing images.
- 3.5 Demonstrate an understanding of and select the appropriate features and options required to
- implement a color management workflow.
Domain 4.0 Manipulating Images by Using Adobe Photoshop
- 4.1 Demonstrate knowledge of working with selections.
- 4.2 Use Photoshop guides and rulers.
- 4.3 Transform images.
- 4.4 Adjust or correct the tonal range, color, or distortions of an image.
- 4.5 Demonstrate knowledge of retouching and blending images.
- 4.6 Demonstrate knowledge of drawing and painting.
- 4.7 Demonstrate knowledge of type.
- 4.8 Demonstrate knowledge of filters.
Domain 5.0 Publishing Digital Images by Using Adobe Photoshop
- 5.1 Demonstrate knowledge of preparing images for web, print, and video.
Get Expert Advice
If you need more information on any question, use the feedback system to get a response directly from the questions author (experts in their subject areas). iPassExam are there to help you pass the exam.
Any Time, Any Place
No downloads, no install’s, no hassle – all you need is a Web Browser. Accessible on mobile devices, tablets, and desktops. Learn when and where you want to.
Adobe, and all of the Adobe products are trademarks of Adobe Systems Incorporated. Our Adobe Study Aids are independent study aids and are not affiliated with, nor have they been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Adobe.