Apps for Education Trainer Exam Study
FREE 'Google Search Basics' and 'Google Docs and Drive' practice tests.
This resource aims to provide aspirants of the 'Google Apps for Eduction: Trainer' exams with practice questions that can be used in conjunction with the official Google Apps for Eduction Trainer online course and contains two elements of the course syllabus:
- Google Search Basics
- Google Docs and Drive
Our practice questions have been written to the style, format and difficulty level that candidates can expect to experience in the real exam.
- The Google Search Basics module of this resource contains 45 questions, with answers and further reading links.
- The Google Docs and Drive module of this resource contains 124 questions, with answers and further reading links.
The 'Google Apps for Eduction: Trainer' exams are the second step in certification for the Google Apps for Eduction program after the 'Basics' course. Current certification criteria requires that a candidate take and pass four of the required exams, plus one elective exam within a 90 day period. The required exams include:
- Advanced Calendar
- Advanced Gmail
- Advanced Sites
- Advanced Docs and Drive, which includes the elements:
The elective exams include
- Advanced Chrome Browser
- Basics ChromeBooks
- Basics Google Play for Eduction
- Basics Android Tablets for Eduction
After achieving certification in the Google Eduction Trainer Exams, the Google Certified Teacher Exams can be taken if desired, too.
Google trademarks are the property of Google Inc. This website is not officially affiliated or endorsed by Google Inc. in any way.