Publishing With Us

Publishing with iPassExam

Join our growing library of mock or sample exam resources and gain access to thousands of business professionals studying for their industry specific exams

Apply Now
Example Google Exam Question

MCQ Question Engine

If you have a need to publish on-line multiple choice questions (mcq’s) for exam prep purposes, then we can help!

  • We’ll take your questions in most formats (.txt, .rtf, doc, .pdf etc.)
  • Question Intellectual Property will always remain with you the author/publisher etc.
  • No vendor lock in.
  • SBA/MCQ, Multi True False, and Case Clusters questions available.
  • Include videos and images in your question types.
  • Receive feedback from your learners.
  • Full shopping cart integration.

Pricing

Serve your questions on our powerful question engine. Our pricing scheme is transparent, affordable and accessible to even the smallest of business. We operate on a profit share on all sales. 60% is paid directly to you the remaining 40% is for system costs.

  • Monthly payout scheme based on previous months sales.
  • You don’t pay us if you don’t sell anything.
  • One time setup cost.

Affiliates

Get Access to our Affiliate Network. iPassExam has a powerful affiliate system; our affiliate network can drive traffic to your resource and increase your sales. For more information see: http://affiliate.ipassexam.com/


See How Others Have Succeeded with iPassExam

Our vendor program has proven to be very successful for other exam experts. Each vendor has a unique landing page that has the option to display a:

  • description
  • image
  • website URL
  • a full list of resources hosted on iPassExam

Examples


Get Started